General Conditions for booking a transport
TRUE DRIVERS – or “TRU GROUP” LTD is a legal entity, owner of the website www.truedrivers.net with the brand name “True Drivers”, registered in Bulgaria, with registered office and address of management Plovdiv city, 91 Vasil Aprilov Blvd. fl.1 ap.1, entered in the Commercial Register of the Republic of Bulgaria with VAT number 204872610.
INTERMEDIARY – is our website www.truedrivers.net or other websites owned by our company, mobile applications and booking tools operated by TRUE DRIVERS or a third party website, booking tools or instruments relating to these Terms for use (“Third Party Intermediary”).
“Driver” means an independent transport (bus and / or taxi) provider available for booking through the INTERMEDIARY.
“User / Customer” means anyone who visits or uses the Platform in any way, and in particular anyone who makes a reservation through the INTERMEDIARY or similar.
“Passenger” is anyone who intends to use the transport services booked through the INTERMEDIARY (this may include the User).
“Reservation” is a pre-made request by the User to the Intermediary, through a website, telephone or other mobile application.
“Transfer” is a type of transport service, which is interpreted as “taxi or long-distance transfers”, VIP transfers, private discrete trips, where the client travels from point A to point B with special conditions.
2. True Drivers services:
True Drivers provides reservation services (“Reservation Services”), allowing the Customer to book a taxi or bus service, as well as to pay the driver or the company for the transport service. The transport service is provided to the Client directly by the Driver or a company that has accepted the reservation as an independent service provider. True Drivers does not provide any transportation services. True Drivers is not a payment service provider. True Drivers provides reservation services to users free of charge, the user only pays the driver for the transport service. True Drivers receives a provision from drivers or transport service companies booked through the website, based on a separate agreement between the taxi driver / company or transport company and True Drivers.
4. Reservation / booking:
Users are making a mandatory reservation of the Transport Services through the Website, choosing the place of departure, the destination, the date and time of departure, the method of payment, and accordingly confirm their order. If available, the User can also select the places on the route where the Driver will pause during the trip. At the time of booking, the User must identify at least one Passenger and all children under the age of 12 to participate in the trip, and must provide the User’s email address and other details specified in the booking form or otherwise requested by True Drivers. Depending on the availability of driver, True Drivers will confirm the booking (“Booking Confirmation”) in one of the following ways:
- By email;
- Through a mobile application such as Viber or WhatsApp;
- By phone call or message (SMS);
- Trips with a departure of more than 24 hours from the booking are confirmed immediately upon booking;
- Trips with a departure of less than 24 hours from the booking are confirmed by a subsequent email from True Drivers confirming that True Drivers has managed to arrange a driver. After confirming the reservation, the User is obliged to immediately pay the fee for the Transport Service, and True Drivers deducts the payment from the debit / credit card registered at the reservation, if any, unless the User and True Drivers agree that the User pays in cash to the driver. If payment by card or bank transfer is selected and the User does not pay for the Transport Service in next 6 hours after confirmation of the reservation (for example if the payment exceeds the card limit or is not available in the bank account), True Drivers have the right to cancel the reservation on behalf of the driver which is sent to the User. The User has the right to cancel the Transport Service by sending an email to True Drivers at least 24 hours before the confirmed departure time with a refund according to the conditions described in point ,,X, sub-item 4, Cancellation”. The Driver will refund to the User the full price paid for such canceled reservation within 14 days of cancellation. Neither the User nor the Passenger is entitled to a refund if the User cancels the Transport Service less than 24 hours before the confirmed departure time or if the Passenger does not use the Transport Service (unless the Transport Service was not available due to a malfunction) of the driver or True Drivers, as described below or unless required by applicable law). The following applies to cash payments: If the User cancels the Transport Service less than 24 hours before the confirmed departure time or if the Passenger does not use the Transport Service (unless the Transport Service was not available through the fault of the driver or True Drivers, as described below), the User is obliged to pay the full fee for the booked Transport Service as soon as he is notified of such payment by True Drivers.
- The client has the right to make changes in the reservation regarding the number of passengers, route, time of departure, etc., at least 24 hours before the time in which the transfer should start. In case of flight cancellation, change of flight time or flight delay, the client should notify our company immediately after any change, on the 24/7 support +359 89 722 77 71 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The company is not responsible in case the transfer is not made due to inaccurate, incomplete or incorrectly filled information from the client in the booking form, as well as in case the client does not notify TRUE DRIVERS about changes in the flight information.
- When filling in the booking form, the client is obliged to provide information on whether there is a person among the passengers who is disabled, uses a wheelchair or needs other special care during the trip, so that we have the opportunity to take the necessary measures to provide the right vehicle with the driver.
- The company reserves the right to refuse to transfer a person which is visibly intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, or whose behavior is considered to pose a threat to the driver and the vehicle. In a case like this, the Company will not refund the amount paid by the customer.
- The exact time of the transfer is determined by the customer when making the reservation. The customer should comply with the requirements of most airlines regarding the required technological time for check-in. Our company is not responsible for the delay of the passenger on departure from the address to the airport, as well as if the passenger has not specified a correct time so that he arrives on time at the airport for check-in.
5. Changes to the reservation by the client:
- A change of an already accepted request is possible only if the change is made by the client not less than 24 hours before the start of the request and is confirmed by us at the contact email address specified by the client. The charge for each change that the client requires to make on the already accepted request is determined depending on the type of change (date, time, number of passengers, suitcases, addition of additional stops during the trip, etc.)
- If the client requires to make changes to the reservation, it is necessary to inform TRUE DRIVERS at least 24 hours before the start of the request. Although we will make every effort to meet these changes, we do not guarantee that we will be able to meet these demands. Reservations for shipments with wrong start dates or hours due to the fault of the customer may not always be processed if the mistake is reported less than 24 hours before the start date of the shipment.
- Changes in the published prices before the confirmation of your reservation are not treated as indecency on our part. Although we do our best to keep prices up to date on our website, adverse changes in exchange rates, shipping costs and taxes may occur, which will affect the final price.
- Changes are also possible during the performance of the service, which will lead to the payment of additional fees according to the changes requested by the client.
- A change of an already accepted request is possible only if the change is made by the client not less than 24 hours before the start of the reservation and is confirmed by us at the contact email address specified by the client. The charge for each change that the client wishes to make on the already accepted request is determined depending on the type of change (date, time, number of passengers, suitcases, addition of additional stops during the trip, etc.)
- Changes in the reservation made regarding the number of passengers, route, time of departure, etc., the customer has the right to make at least 24 hours before the time in which the transport should take place. In case of flight cancellation, change of flight time or flight delay, the client should notify our company immediately after learning of the change, on our 24/7 available phone +359 897 227771 or by e-mail email@example.com. The company is not responsible in case the reservation is not made due to inaccurate, incomplete or incorrectly filled in information from the client in the reservation form, as well as in case the client does not notify about changes in the flight information.
- The Driver (or True Drivers on behalf of the Driver) is obliged to contact the User to arrange in detail the place of departure (eg exact address in the settlement, exact location, etc.) early enough before the confirmed time of departure. unless the exact place of collection described in detail is also indicated in the reservation). The User (whether directly or on behalf of the Traveler) concludes the transport / taxi service agreement with the Driver after Confirmation of the reservation by True Drivers, informing the User about the name of the Driver. True Drivers is not a party to such an agreement. True Drivers represents only the driver in communication with the user regarding the transport service on the basis of a separate agreement between the driver and True Drivers. True Drivers never acts on behalf of the User or the Passenger. The Driver provides the Transport Services as a regular transport service between different European and other global destinations based on the prior reservation by the User. The driver may also provide other services ancillary to the Transport Services (such as providing the Passenger with basic information about the places visited during the journey). The driver does not provide any additional services not related to the Transport Services. Neither True Drivers nor the Driver offer travel agency services.
- Cancellation by the Passenger: If the Driver does not arrive at the starting point within 15 minutes after the agreed time, the Passenger has the right to call TRUE DRIVERS to notify the Company for the delay. If True Drivers fails to provide a driver or alternative transport within 30 minutes after such a call, the Passenger has the right to cancel the Transport Service by calling True Drivers, notifying the Company of the cancellation. In this case, the Driver will refund to the User the fully paid price for such canceled Transport Service within 14 days from the cancellation. This is the only option for protection available to the User or the Traveler in case of failure to provide a Transport Service.
- Driver cancellation: Passengers must be at the agreed pick-up point at the agreed pick-up time. If the Passengers are not ready to depart within 30 minutes after the agreed time (regardless of the reason), the Driver has the right to cancel the Transport Service by leaving the agreed place of departure without claiming reimbursement by the User or the Passenger.
- Time and Arrival: While drivers make every effort to arrive at the destination (and attractions, if booked) at the expected time, neither the Driver or True Drivers gives any guarantees to Users regarding the time of arrival at the final destination or attractions.
- Limitation of Liability: True Drivers is not liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the Transport Service. The driver’s liability for any loss or damage resulting from the Transport Service will be limited to the amount of fees paid by the User for the Transport / Taxi Service.
- Rules of conduct for consumers: Travelers must act sensibly and in good manners during the journey and in no way interfere with driving. Passengers are obliged to treat the vehicle carefully so as not to damage or contaminate the car. Travelers can travel with pets in the car only if agreed with True Drivers and the driver is notified. Drivers must be sensible and polite during the journey.
7. Services and methods of payment:
- By sending a payment link from True Drivers to the User. The link is sent through the services of www.mypos.eu and the general conditions can be found at https://www.mypos.eu/en/terms-conditions.
- By bank transfer of the following data:
Tru Group Ltd., with UIC: BG204872610
BG(leva) IBAN: BG13UNCR70001523139135 Bank name: Unicredit Bulbank BIC/SWIFT UNCRBGSF Euro IBAN: BG87INTF40015029772453 Bank name: EUROBANK BULGARIA BIC/SWIFT: INTFBGSF
- In cash to the driver, who will issue a receipt or invoice if necessary.
- The company is not responsible and does not refund amounts if the bank issuing the card deducts fees for the completed transfer.
8. USE OR ABUSE OF THE WEBSITE:
The User is not entitled to modify any part of the Website without the prior written consent of True Drivers, as long as all rights are reserved in respect of registered and unregistered trademarks, copyrighted works or other intellectual property that appear on True Drivers. The Platform or any part of the Website may not be reproduced or operated in any other way for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of True Drivers. No person may systematically extract any part of the content of the Website without the prior written consent of True Drivers.
Each customer’s luggage must be specified in advance. The company decides according to the size of the luggage and the number of passengers which vehicle will be suitable for the trip. For any luggage that exceeds the specified sizes such as bicycles, wheelchairs, prams, golf equipment and others, the customer should be explicitly informed when filling out the reservation form. If he has not done so, the company has the right to refuse to perform the service.
10. Cancellation policy:
- All cancellations must be made by writing a letter to our corporate email: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start of the reservation or by phone listed on the company’s website. Cancellations given orally to a company employee (eg driver) or in writing to other email addresses will not be considered valid.
- If the transfer service provided by True Drivers is missed by a customer due to illness, flight cancellation, etc., this is considered “non-notification” and the amount paid for the transfer will not be refunded. The same rule applies if the customer decides to leave the vehicle before the end of the transfer.
- We are not responsible in cases of force majeure described as events that we or our subcontractors cannot foresee or avoid such as: terrorist activity, strike, war or threat of war, riot, civil conflict, natural or nuclear disasters, adverse climatic events conditions, fire, etc.
- If the client wishes to cancel his reservation, the following conditions apply:
- With more than 10 days left, the cancellation by the client is with no charge applied;
- With 8 to 10 days remaining until the date and time of the transfer, the cancellation will cost the customer 10% of the transfer value;
- With 5 to 8 days remaining until the date and time of the transfer, the cancellation will cost the customer 30% of the transfer value;
- With 3 to 5 days remaining until the date and time of the transfer, the cancellation will cost the customer 50% of the transfer value;
- With 24 to 72 hours remaining until the date and time of the transfer, the cancellation will cost the customer 80% of the transfer value;
- With less than 24 hours left until the transfer time, the cancellation will cost the customer 100% of the transfer value.
11. Filing and processing complaints:
If our customers have problems during their trip that cannot be resolved on the spot by a TrueDrivers representative, they must notify us in writing by email sent to email@example.com. Please be sure to describe all the details of the case so that we can take appropriate action to resolve this issue as soon as possible. All complaints sent to our email firstname.lastname@example.org after the trip will be considered. We apologize in advance that at the time of the notification it is too late to change the situation that has already arisen, which would make your vacation more enjoyable.
12. Exclusion of liability of the company in case of force majeure:
The following unforeseeable and unavoidable circumstances should be considered as “force majeure” under these general conditions: a technical accident of the car, leading to a delay in the arrival of the specified time; severe weather conditions – torrential rains, storm, flood, hail, earthquake, landslides and other natural disasters; the need for the carrier to obey police orders; accidents and other road accidents; fire, explosion, acts of terrorism, riots; strike actions of third parties; closed roads due to accidents, catastrophes or other causes, etc.
13. Meet and Greet:
- The driver meets the client at the place and at the time specified by him in the reservation. If it is not possible to find a TrueDrivers representative at the meeting place, the client is obliged to call immediately on the phones listed on our website. If such a phone call is not registered at the True Drivers office, the request is considered canceled (canceled) due to NOTIFICATION by the customer. In this case, the client is not entitled to compensation and owes payment in the amount of the full amount of the transfer.
- The driver is obliged to be at the meeting place at the exact agreed time and to wait for the client free of charge until 1 hour after the landing of his flight. If the customer is delayed more than 1 hour from the landing of the flight for reasons beyond his control (e.g. baggage delay, a problem with his documents) and has not notified a TrueDrivers representative in a timely manner, then we do not owe the customer compensation for non-compliance. of the transfer.
- If the client is detained for any reason by law enforcement (border police, customs or airport security), in this case the client is not entitled to compensation from the company.
- The driver is obliged to be at the place (hotel, private address or other pre-arranged place) at the exact agreed time and to wait for the client for up to 20 minutes. If the client does not show up at the agreed place and is delayed for more than 20 minutes without notifying a representative of True Drivers in time, then the company does not owe the client compensation for non-fulfillment of the transfer.
- When requesting a transfer, the client is obliged to comply with the information published on the website www.truedrivers.net on the duration of the transfer for the destination and to provide sufficient time for its implementation. The information published on the website is indicative only and to facilitate customers, we are not responsible and do not owe compensation for losses incurred by the customer (eg missed flight, train, bus), if the same has not provided sufficient time to complete the transfer and all procedures related to it.
- We are not responsible for losses incurred by the customer (eg. missed flight, train, bus, etc.) caused by a delay on his part.
- The client is obliged to provide in the reservation information about the flight / train / bus with which he arrives. We are not responsible and do not owe compensation for non-performed service – transfer, if the client does not provide this information in time or it is incorrect.
- In case that the client’s flight is canceled, delayed or has landed at another airport, we should be notified in a timely manner of the new time and place of arrival. If the notification is made too late, the customer should make a new request. We can make the transfer from the new point of arrival only if we have the opportunity, and only if the customer agrees in writing to pay all additional costs for this.
- We will make every effort to meet the customer at the place and time specified by him, but we are not responsible and do not owe compensation for losses incurred by the customer (eg missed flight, bus, train), if due to reasons beyond our control caused by an accidental event (eg traffic accidents, closed roads due to civil protests, landslides, bad weather conditions, etc.) we fail perform the service on time.
- We reserve the right not to provide the service – car rental with driver (transfer), if the behavior of the client and / or that of the accompanying persons is not safe and affects the safety of third parties. TrueDrivers is not responsible for any additional costs incurred by the customer and accompanying persons as a result of failure to provide the service – transfer in this case.
- Smoking, eating, drug use and alcohol consumption are strictly prohibited in the vehicle.
- If the client and / or accompanying persons are visibly intoxicated and show aggression against the driver or third parties, then the driver may refuse to make the transfer. In such a situation, our company does not owe compensation to the client for non-performance of the service – transfer.
- In the event of damage to the vehicle during the transfer, we undertake to repair the damage as soon as possible or replace it with another, but do not owe compensation for damages suffered by the customer (eg missed flight, bus, train, etc.) caused due to a delay in the execution of the transfer.
14. Missing or damaged interior of the vehicle:
In case of establishing defects and damages on the interior and exterior of the vehicle, caused by the client during the use of the service – transfer, the car / bus is sent for inspection to an authorized service center. We notify the customer (on his email specified in the reservation) of the value of the damage and issue an invoice for the amount of the repair of the vehicle. The client is obliged to pay the value of the invoice on the day of its receipt, if the transfer service has not yet been completed in full, or within one week if the execution has already been completed. We reserve the right to terminate the service without notice and at the expense of the customer if he does not pay in full the value of the damage caused by him and the lack of the vehicle.
15. Obligations and responsibilities of the client. The client is obliged to:
- Keep clean and do not damage the vehicle in which he/she travels with.
- Notify us when registering the transfer request, if you intend to travel with special luggage – ski equipment, golf sticks, surfing, boards, bicycles, strollers, pets and others, with the goal to provide a suitable vehicle. We reserve the right to cancel a request if the number of passengers and their luggage cannot fit under normal conditions in the booked vehicle model. In this case, the customer is not entitled to claim compensation if he has not requested prior written confirmation from us that the booked vehicle is suitable for the number of passengers and their luggage.
- When transporting pets, if they are not in a special cage for transporting animals, then in this case the driver has the right to refuse the transport and our company does not owe compensation to the customer.
- In case of problems with the provided service – transfer, the client is obliged to immediately notify us on the phones indicated in the reservation confirmation. We will do our best to solve the problem in the best possible way. If the customer fails to inform in a timely manner when a problem occurs and does not provide a working phone number to contact him, this will affect our ability to resolve it later and we are not responsible.
- According to Bulgarian legislation, children under 1 year of age who weigh less than 13 kg must travel in a vehicle in rear-facing baby seats (BABY SEAT). Children over 1 year of age and weighing more than 8 kg must use a child seat (CHILD SEAT), and children less than 1.50 m tall and weighing more than 17 kg must use seat belts with a special lifting seat (BOOSTER SEAT).
- We offer standard child seats (CHILD SEAT) and lift seats (BOOSTER SEAT), but we recommend that the customer use their own personal to ensure maximum safety and comfort for traveling children. We are not responsible for the quality and proper functioning of child seats. For hygienic and safety reasons, we do not offer baby chairs for newborns (BABY SEAT).
- The client is obliged to indicate in the online reservation the number and type of child seats required for his trip. We are not responsible for delays in the execution of the transfer in case the client has not complied with this condition.
- We or our officials (directors, employees), representatives (subsidiaries or affiliates and partners) are not responsible: for any criminal, special, indirect or subsequent loss or damage, for any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of income, loss of contract, loss or damage to / clientele or reputation, loss of claim; for any inaccuracy related to the website www.truedrivers.net (including prices); for the services provided or the products offered; for any damages, losses or expenses incurred by the customer for which he is held liable or paid, arising as a result of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay our services or for any (personal) trauma, death , property damages or other (direct, indirect, special, subsequent or punitive) damages, losses or expenses incurred or for which the client is held liable or paid by him, regardless of whether due to (legal) actions, errors, non-compliance with obligations (general) non-performance, intentional crime, omissions, non-performance, distortions, violation of law or non-performance of direct obligations (full or partial) of the hotel (its employees, directors, agents, representatives or affiliates); including for any (partial) cancellation, duplication of reservations, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond the control of the company (war, threat of war, terrorist activity and its consequences or threat of such activity, riots, the action of any government or other national or local law enforcement agencies, industrial accident, strike, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, road accidents, etc.).
16. Final provisions:
- These General Terms and Conditions are published on the website www.truedrivers.net and may be amended at any time, the changes being published online and available to the customer.
- The General Terms and Conditions in force at the time of the reservation made by the client are considered applicable to the transfer service.
- These General Terms and Conditions together with the issued reservation voucher represent the full agreement between TrueDrivers or its partners and the client. By marking “I agree with the General Terms and Conditions” in the online booking form, the customer confirms that he has read them, understands their content, agrees with them and officially accepts them.
- The original Bulgarian version of these General Terms and Conditions has been translated into other languages. The translation version is only an office translation that has no legal value. In case of a dispute regarding the content, application or interpretation of the General Terms and Conditions or discrepancies and differences between the Bulgarian and the translated version in each foreign language, the Bulgarian text, which is decisive, shall apply.
- Correspondence between TrueDrivers and the client is as follows:
– for TrueDrivers – by e-mail with email: email@example.com
– for the Client – by email, to the contact e-mail address provided by him in the reservation.
– An e-mail message is considered received on the day the email is received in a TrueDrivers mailbox or on the first business day if the message is received on weekends or public holidays.
- TrueDrivers may transfer all or part of its rights and obligations as required.
- All disputes between the parties related to these General Terms and Conditions should be resolved in a spirit of goodwill and mutual understanding, and if this proves impossible, the dispute shall be resolved by the Arbitration Court at the BCCI. The applicable law for resolving disputes is the Bulgarian one.
The general conditions come into force on 21.12.2020.